Monday, July 9, 2012

The Week of Creating Life Savers

I arrived in Cali the 13th of June. From the 15th to the 24th I circumspent 3 facilities' waterfront staff to prepare them for a summer of campers. It began with Skylark to Bothin to Sugar Pine and now it ends with my facility Deer Lake. Those 9 days were the most demanding days I have experienced for awhile. While pushing my physical and mental boundaries I met and learned about some amazing people. Some people that will continue to be in my life past this summer. I am glad for the opportunity to come out to Cali early and do what I love and share my passion with others. I am grateful to receive this opportunity.
Last night I arrived at Deer Lake. This morning I hiked my waterfronts and revealed in the beauty of the Sierras. I am excited for the summer and am peaceful to be doing what I love.
My plan is to buy a mountainbike, sling my hammock and set up a laundry line to set up my 2 month home here. Life is content, my surroundings goregeous and my peers sarcastic and welcoming. Come on summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment